Ar definition, ar meaning
2 letters in word "ar": A R.
No anagrams for ar found in this word list.
More info about ar >
- argon: a colorless and odorless inert gas; one of the six inert gases; comprises approximately 1% of the earth's atmosphere are: a unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters Arkansas: a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- Kodashim or Kodoshim (Hebrew ?????, Holy Things) is the fifth Order in the Mishna (also the Tosefta and Talmud). Of the six Orders of the Mishna, it is the third longest. ...
- The root ar- is used in organic chemistry to form classification names for classes of organic compounds which contain a carbon skeleton and one or more aromatic rings. It was extracted from the word aromatic. See e.g. aryl.
- .ar is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Argentina. It is administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Argentina.
- The archiver (also known simply as ar) is a Unix utility that maintains groups of files as a single archive file. ...
- Army Regulation
- Administrative Record, a required,comprehensive file of documents that forms the basis of decisions made regarding cleanup.
- An optical thin-film interference coating designed to minimize reflection that occurs when light travels from one medium into another, typically air and glass. AR coatings are the most common interference coatings and are used on such items as camera lenses and eyeglasses.
- Abbreviation for the state of Arkansas. (United States)
- In solar-terrestrial terms, a localized, transient volume of the solar atmosphere in which plages, sunspots, faculae, flares, etc. may be observed.
- A structural entity that is the site of interaction of a chemical substance called a ligand as is a lock and key; a docking site for a ligand
- as in "Carl" [KARL] or "Barbier" [bar-b ee ay]. Where the ar pronunciation is modified to other vowel sounds, these sounds are indicated; eg, "Carrad" [KA R -rudd] and "Richard" [RIH-churd].
- A thin-film coating that reduces the reflection of light from a surface via the use of refractive-index matching and destructive interference techniques.
- Argon, #18 on the periodic table, is colorless and odorless, like all of the noble gases. It has an atomic mass of 39.948 amu, and its electron levels are 2-8-8. Ar was discovered by Lord Rayleigh and Sir W. Ramsay in England. It melts at 83.95 K, and boils at 87.45 K. ...
- (Icelandic) [from nifl mist, nebula + unge child] Children of the mist; in the Norse Edda comparable to the Sons of the Firemist of the Stanzas of Dzyan (SD 1:86). Beings that were part of earth's primordial, nebular history before humanity had become distinct physical beings. ...
- The incidence of Atlantic hurricane activity is related to current year June-July Western Sahel rainfall and previous year August-November Gulf of Guinea rainfall.
- Symbolic representation of silver in numismatic nomenclature.
- Architecture and Town Planning
- Aspect Ratio.
- Argon (Greek „????(?)“ = neuter – the lethargic element because of its chemical inertness) is a chemical element on the periodic table, it has symbol Ar and atomic number 18. This colour- and odourless inert gas is the most abundant noble gas in Earth’s atmosphere.
- Our system automatically allocated calls to available reps... (definition)
- articulare A constructed point representing the intersection of three radiographic images: the inferior surface of the cranial base and the posterior outlines of the ascending rami or mandibular condyles.
- When using a distributed relational database, the system on which the application program is run.
- Etruscan for electrical fire, as in arseverse, 'turn aside the fire', a prayer to Sethlans which one might describe as a lightening conductor. Cf. arca, chest; har, mountain [where the fire often appeared]; haram, pyramid [fire collector]. Sanskrit aras means 'swift'.
- Amounts owed to an entity as a result of the sale of goods or services.
- Autoregressive. AR models include past observations of the dependent variable in the forecast of future observations.
- Inert gas extracted from the air and containing traces of impurities such as nitrogen, water vapour and oxygen. It is however suitable for most welding applications. It ensures a good arc stability and an easy ignition.
- Standard abbreviation for Air Rifle.
- lives & forages primarily in trees, but can come onto ground.
- Abbreviation of Latin Argentum, an ancient word for silver.
- AR BookFinder US - Welcome Searching for Accelerated Reader books is fun and easy with this free online tool. Please tell us who you are: Student : Parent : Teacher : · Cached page.ar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.ar is the Internet country code top-level domain for Argentina. It is administered by NIC /wiki/.ar · Cached pageThe World's Most Widely Used Reading Software - Accelerated ReaderMake reading practice more effective for every pre-K-12 student with Accelerated Reader reading software for /ar · Cached pageArkansas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- AR - androgen receptor - Genetics Home Reference The official name of this gene is “androgen receptor.” AR is the gene's official symbol. The AR gene is also known by other names, listed m.nih.gov/gene=ar · Cached page//AR HomeAcademic Resources Home ... For questions about AR or AR services, email AR Customer Service or call 409-772-2372.ar.utmb.edu · Cached pageAR-15.comPresents information and links to history, manuals, ammo, manufacturers, discussion groups, mailing lists, and distributors of AR-15s.www.ar15.com · Cached pageArkansas.gov - Official Website for the State of ArkansasInformation Network of Arkansas. 425 W Capitol Ave, Suite 1620. Little Rock, AR 72201. Google Map . 501-324-8900 | Contact Usportal.arkansas.gov · Cached pagewe’ar yoga clothing - designed in new zealand, handmade in baliwe’ar yoga & street wear designed in new zealand and handmade in bali - superfine cottons, lavish hand-finished detail, purpose built for conscious living. buy online · Cached pageAr - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster DictionaryDefinition of ar from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.www.merriam-/dictionary/ar · Cached pageAccelerated Reader InfoConfused about Accelerated Reader (AR)? Don't because there many people that are in the same boat as you. This web page has been constructed to help you understand the AR /ar · Cached pageAR Resources, Inc.About AR Resources, Inc. AR Resources is a full-service collection agency serving creditors in multiple markets. Founded by a team of highly experienced collection industry · Cached pagear - Definition of ar at The symbol for the element argon /ar · Cached pageAR - RF Microwave Instrumentation - Modular RF - Receiver Systems - AR ...AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation RF power amplifiers, solid state microwave amplifiers, TWT amplifiers, antennas, transient ...www.ar- · Cached page-ar - WiktionaryOf, near, or pertaining to; adjective suffix appended to various words, often nouns, to make an adjective form. Often added to words of Latin origin, but used with other words /wiki/-ar · Cached Gay Dating, Chat, Personals, News, Local Events, and ...Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community featuring social networking, personals, dating and chat. serves as a global portal with comprehensive news and articles · Cached pageAr-Dels Bed and Breakfast - Fishing Guide - Terrace, British ColumbiaAr-Dels is a guest home in Terrace, BC. Come fish for wild steelhead and salmon on rivers such as the Skeena, Kitimat, and many other regional rivers.www.ar- · Cached pageThe AR ArchiveThe Age Regression Story Archive ... WARNING: This site contains adult content. If you are under 18, you must leave · Cached pageAR LandscapeWe design, build, and host websites for the Green Industry. We have custom tools that are only available at Landscaper · Cached pageAR GroupSound Off! Read the most recent comments submitted by our favorite clients...YOU! 'You guys rock!' CEO, Branding Company 'Thank you so much for helping us with our move!' · Cached pageLearn more about .ar.ar is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Argentina. It is administered by NIC Argentina.Source: FreebaseRelated Searches for ar